Two kitchen fires in Charlottetown on Thursday.
One of them send a couple to the QEH.
The Fire Department responded to a blaze in a 12-unit apartment building on Woodworth Ave. about 8.30 on Thursday evening after the power came back on.
Two people were sent to hospital. One with smoke inhalation and the other with burns on their hands and arms.
A second fire occured in a four-unit apartment building on Grafton St. at around 7.30 on Thursday evening after the power came on.
A pot of rice that was on a burner filled the apartment with smoke with the occupants out of the apartment.