A traffic advisory has been issued with the following projects in Charlottetown.
Here’s the list:
· Construction for the Water and Sewer Utility Infrastructure Renewal program will continue for the next few months with traffic impacts along Belvedere Avenue this week. It’s anticipated that traffic will experience some delays as a result of this work. Traffic control personnel will be on-site to direct motorists. Sidewalks in the area may be impacted during this work. Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes.
· Hillside Drive, between Mount Edward Road and Ferndale Drive, will be closed for the day for roadwork. Hillside Drive can be accessed from Maple Avenue or Ferndale Drive, as there will be no access off of Mount Edward Road. Sidewalks in the construction area will remain open.
· Motorists on Walthen Drive, between Gerald Street and Euston Street, may experience temporary delays in traffic movement due to sidewalk construction.
· Sidewalk work will take place on Pine Drive, between Mount Edward Road and Maple Avenue, causing minor delays for motorists in the area.
· Sidewalk work will also take place on Orlebar Street, between Gerald Street and Euston Street, causing minor delays for motorists in the area.
· Curbing work will take place on Trafalgar Street, between Nassau Street to Ashburn Crescent, causing minor delays for motorists in the area.