Traffic calming measures will be in place in the areas around both Riverside Drive roundabouts on Thursday, July 19 and Friday, July 20 beginning at 9 a.m. Although closures are not anticipated, crews will be working within the roundabouts so motorists are asked to proceed through the roundabouts slowly.
· Construction for the Water and Sewer Utility Infrastructure Renewal program will take place over the next few months. Over the next few weeks, there will be traffic impacts on Belvedere Avenue. There will be short term lane closures and motorists travelling in the area should expect delays. The contractor anticipates being able to keep two lanes of traffic flowing over the next two weeks with the exception of a few days next week when more extensive work is scheduled to take place. Further information will be released on specific traffic impacts as the work progresses.
· Centennial Drive will be closed for the day for catch basin work with no residential access from Mount Edward. Residents can access Centennial Drive from Maple Avenue.
· Motorists on Douglas Street, between Spring Park Road and Queen Street, may experience temporary delays in traffic movement due to sidewalk construction.
· Sidewalk work will take place on McGill Avenue, between North River Road and Johnson Avenue, causing minor delays for motorists in the area.
· Sidewalk work will also take place on Walthen Drive, between Gerald Street and Euston Street, causing minor delays for motorists in the area.