A fire that began in an electric scooter has left at least three people temporarily homeless.
The fire spread smoke into a basement apartment in downtown Charlottetown.
It’s the same site where a car caught fire earlier in the week.
The Canadian Red Cross is helping the victims.
The fire was reported at 8.00 on Friday morning on Pond St.
Red Cross volunteers are also helping a woman who was displaced from her home in New Glasgow on Thursday night.
The blaze extensively damaged an older wood-frame house.
The woman was not home at the time of the fire on Myers Rd.