Opposition Leader James Aylward made some adjustments to the shadow critic and portfolio roles for those in his caucus.
Aylward confirmed the following Caucus assignments:
- Brad Trivers – Finance; Communities, Land and Environment; Acadian and Francophone Affairs; Opposition Whip
- Darlene Compton – Family and Human Services; Status of Women; Opposition House Leader
- Sidney MacEwen – Health and Wellness
- Colin LaVie – Agriculture and Fisheries; Rural and Regional Development
- Jamie Fox – Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy; Justice and Public Safety and Attorney General
- Steven Myers – Economic Development and Tourism; Workforce and Advanced Learning
- Matthew MacKay – Education, Early Learning and Culture
Aylward will retain Opposition critic roles for the Premier’s Office, Intergovernmental Affairs, and Aboriginal Affairs.